4 ft Wall Rails Metal Wine Rack (Label-Out)
- Modern, sleek design makes any area (residential or commercial) organized and aesthetically pleasing
- Wall mounted wine rack is easy to install and includes mounting hardware
- Metal wine rack can be canted up to 60 degrees right or left, creating endless design possibilities
- Available in Chrome, Wrinkle Black, and Satin Black
Availability: Ready to ship
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ultra Wall Rails is a bottle wall mounted wine rack that is easy to DIY. Make Endless design possibilities. Check out on our Wall mounted wine racks for sale up-to 20% for on sleek modern Chrome wall rails.
We offer Label-Out fashion in all 1ft wall rails, 2 ft wall rails, 3 ft wall rails, and 4 ft wall rails. In all different colors like Black, Chrome, and Wrinkle Black. In all three different depths Single deep, Double deep, and triple deep to store wine bottles.
Award-winning Ultra Wine Rack Rails are Innovative, Versatile, easy to install, and space efficient. Wine rack storage in a model Label-Out fashion. Choose different Ultra products and make endless possible design themes for your wine display. Ideal for wine cellars and optimal wine storage applications.
Ultra HZ Rails are ideal for the person looking to showcase their wine collection. HZ Rails hold bottles in a horizontal, label-out configuration, permitting you to see the labels of your bottles without picking up, handling, and/or disturbing your valuable collection. Sturdy pegs and recycled rubber O-rings hold your bottles securely in place.
1ft, 2ft, 3ft, 4ft
Black, Chrome, Wrinkle Black
Single deep, Double deep, Triple deep
The Ultra HZ Peg Rails offers a classic wine bottle storage position combined with a sleek, modern look.
Color: Chrome, Satin Black, or Wrinkle Black
- 4-foot, 1-deep rail holds twelve (12) bottles
- 4-foot, 2-deep rail holds twenty-four (24) bottles
- 4-foot, 3-deep rail holds thirty-six (36) bottles
Read more: Ultra HZ Rail Specifications
Want to learn how to install Ultra HZ Rails?
Click here: Ultra HZ Rail Installation Guide
Watch this video: