(Effective Date: June 2018)
We do not sell your name, email address or other information, except to third parties which may provide or offer the services you’ve requested from us or as otherwise described below under Disclosure of Personal Information.
we intend to use the Personal Information you provide to us, you may opt out of these uses by following the instructions below. By using our Site, you agree
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
when do we COLLECT your PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we USE your INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- ○ To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- ○ To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- ○ To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- ○ To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- ○ To quickly process your transactions.
- ○ To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- ○ To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we pROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- General Tracking Information: We keep track of the pages visited by each user. Our web server automatically collects some information about you when you request pages from our server, including your IP address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We aggregate this data with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns.We use this information to improve our Site by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. This information does not identify you personally.
- ○ Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- ○ Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- ○ Keep track of advertisements.
- ○ Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience .
wHY DO WE USE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information collected at on UltraWineRacks.com may be used and disclosed to improve the performance, functionality and content of the website. For example, we may collect and analyze collected aggregate information to determine how many visitors arrived at certain pages of the website, how long they stayed on those pages, and where they went afterwards. This information allows us to determine which pages might be the most interesting to our users and enables us to provide you with a richer experience on the website. Additionally, we may use non-personal information to improve the performance of the website and to customize the content, features and layout of the website’s pages for you.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose, sell or share Personal Information about you with other people including:
- Participating Communities: We may disclose, share Personal Information to one or more Participating Communities whom you wish to contact in order to learn more information about caregivers. The Participating Communities may contact you directly by email, telephone, regular mail you provided the to contact you back. We do not control how these Participating Communities use or disclose your Personal Information.
- Internal Analysis and Operations: We may disclose Personal Information for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose Personal Information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your Personal Information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks and subject to confidentiality.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose Personal Information as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets or other business transaction.
- Aggregated Information: We may share aggregated, anonymous information that includes or is based on information about you with third parties. This is information that is combined with the information of other users and does not directly identify you. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third parties for this aggregated information. We also may not limit the third partiesâ€™ use of the aggregated information.
Links to Third Party Websites
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- ○ Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- ○ Demographics and Interests Reporting
Our Site includes social media sharing tools and features, such as Facebook Like, YouTube, Twitter and “share” buttons and widgets, and interactive mini-programs that run on our Site (each a “Feature” and, collectively, the “Features”). These Features may collect your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Site, and set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
To reduce the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place many physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help protect the information we collect online. In addition, we use standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to secure all pages used for inputting users’ Personal Information. However, due to the open communication
nature of the Internet, no system can be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Please note that while we will make reasonable efforts to protect Personal Information, no transmission of data over the Internet is 100% secure. All Internet users should take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to help protect yourself against identity theft.
coppa (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION aCT)
It comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CALIFORNIA oNLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- ○ Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track is a web browser privacy preference that causes the web browser to broadcast a signal to websites requesting the user’s activity that such activity will not be tracked. Ultra Wine Racks & Cellars does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Site with or without notice and for any reason. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating our relationship, and if we believe that you have committed such acts, we may report you to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
You may choose to have your name taken off our registration list, cease receiving correspondence or newsletters from us, limit our sharing of Personal Information with third parties who may offer services to you, or update or delete the Personal Information that you have provided to us via one of the following methods:
○ Using the opt-out option in e-mails you receive from us
○ Sending us an e-mail at: email@example.com
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- ○ Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- ○ Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- ○ Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- ○ Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- ○ Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- ○ Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- ○ Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- ○ Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- ○ Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- ○ Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS