Ultra XL Peg
- Rubber O-rings keep bottles firmly in place
- Larger pegs allow one peg to partially support two bottles
- Scratch- and mar-resistant finish
- Patented design
- Nuts and washers included (tools not included)
Availability : Ready to ship
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ultra XL Pegs allow you to truly maximize your storage space by providing you with single pegs that are strong and durable enough to support two bottles at a time.
These wine bottle pegs are approximately 1 inch in diameter, turning any wine display into a bold statement. They include recycled rubber O-rings for additional stability.
We’re here to help.
Ultra XL Pegs are suitable for both private and commercial collections. Our design team can collaborate with you to arrange these wine bottle pegs on a custom panel of nearly any size. Our team invites new custom jobs and enjoys the opportunity to work with you to create your dream custom panel.
The sky is the limit. Impress your friends and make your enemies jealous. Don’t just store your wine; display it with a custom panel made by Ultra Wine Racks.
The design team will:
- Draw your panels (in collaboration with you) using the program CAD
- Cut any type of wood and most other materials for your custom panels using our CNC machine
- Install hardware in to the panel
- Fully assemble panels before shipping to ensure highest quality
What colors do they come in?
- Brushed Aluminum
How many wine rack pegs should I buy?
- Two (2) Ultra XL Pegs can support one (1) bottle.
- Three (3) Ultra XL Pegs can support 2 bottles.
- Four (4) Ultra XL Pegs can support three bottles, etc., etc.
- Add individual supports as needed to expand your wine display. Remember to start each row with at least two (2) XL Pegs.
|Dimensions||8.25 x 1 in|
Finish: Brushed Aluminum
Bottle Capacity: 1 (requires two pegs for the first bottle and one peg per bottle after that)
- U107 - PEG XL w/Rubber (Brushed Aluminum) M12
Read more: Ultra XL Peg Specification Sheet
Want to learn how to install Ultra XL Pegs?
Click here: Ultra XL Peg Installation Guide